Batch : 2021 & Earlier
Job ID: R80814
Join our Industrial & Energy Technology Team!
We develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. We collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts and various product stakeholders to create unique products. Our team is responsible for implementing solutions that are aligned with our future and extending shared platforms and solutions.
Want to talk before joining the Batch ? Write us here in WhatsApp : CLICK HERE
Partner with the best
You will act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing high-quality design and development practices.
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding product requirements and identifying the scope of the work, provide the initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
- Maintaining code quality through best practices, unit testing, and code quality automation
- Demonstrating the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Driving design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
- Being an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices etc.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a graduate degree with minimum 2 years of experience developing new user-facing features.
- Have a proficiency in Java and developing web applications/microservices using Spring Boot, RESTful, and Web Services etc.
- Have an experience on Angular or React (good to have)
- Have the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Have the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Have experience in one or multiple Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, and NoSQL
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits