Batch – 2023/2022/2021/2020 & earlier
#WeAreCisco and we’re so happy you’re thinking of joining us. Follow us on social @WeAreCisco to learn more about what employees say about why we love where we work or check Cisco out on Glassdoor for the latest reviews.
Your challenge (should you choose to accept it)
Debating between a startup or Cisco? Let us help you. As a Cisco Software Engineer you will build high-quality, high-scale SaaS products that you will be proud of while helping to create the world’s best customer experience.
Looking for customers, partners, and delivery engineers that will love the products you’ve built? We’ve got them. Along with the support you can lean on and grow alongside as you learn modern Java and AWS Cloud.
We’ll also provide other skills for endless career growth. You’ll have the ability to define your own career path – from technical and managerial to even a different domain within Cisco – we will provide a variety of trainings and certifications. The sky’s the limit!
You are a software engineer through-and-through, by passion and by heart. When you see a bad code, it hurts. You’re ready to grow, and know your career has no limits.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Strong ability to collaborate, finding win-win solutions within Engineering and partnering with Product
Nice to have:
- AWS Cloud: EKS, SQS, S3, CloudWatch
- ELK Stack
- Swagger, OpenAPI
- Test containers
- Relational Databases
- Shipping cloud-native software, preferably in AWS
- Experience with developing and deploying SaaS software
- Crafting and maintaining large scale distributed cloud-native technology stacks that achieve over 99.98% uptime
This team is a newly formed group of Software Engineers, and we are now growing! We are focused on maintaining and adding new features and functionalities to Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Cloud solutions.
More about Cisco CX Cloud solution here .
We are a remote team based across Poland that loves to collaborate and celebrate our achievements together. The team’s management style is pragmatic and focused on finding solutions. There is trust for the team and freedom in taking technical direction. We share a high level of engagement and ownership and are proud of the work we do and how we perform together.
What You Can Expect
Tech stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, ELK, Swagger, OpenAPI, Microservices
Recruitment process: 2 stages only (coding task + interview)
- Hybrid or remote work (anywhere from Poland)
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract of employment
- Attractive salary based on your experience
- Creative right scheme and annual bonus
- Pension Plan (3,5% on top of your annual base salary)
- Comfortable office in Cracow with playrooms and relax zones
- The newest equipment – Apple or Windows
- Additional paid days off for volunteering activities and for your birthday
- Certificates and courses for your career development, such as AWS, Google Cloud and more
- Unlimited access to top e-learning platforms, including Udemy, LinkedIn Learning and O’Reilly Learning to name a few
- Multisport Plus card
- Meal card (190 PLN monthly)
- Transportation card (100 PLN monthly)
- Private medical coverage for you and your family
… and even more.