Batch : 2022/2023
Dell Technologies is seeking versatile and enthusiastic Software Engineer Interns to drive the vision and execution of Dell Enterprise Edge Initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and would like to be part of a team pushing the frontiers of edge computing, come join us and make an impact.
Join us as a Software Engineer Intern on our Edge Portfolio and Solutions group in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Software Engineer Internin Edge Portfolio and Solutions group, you will
- Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain software solutions that contribute to the next generation Edge Technology
- Develop distributed, scalable and real-time low-latency solutions in an agile delivery method
- Apply your knowledge of Computer Science Engineering to solve real world software engineering problems
- Currently enrolled/completed – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming languages Golang, Python,C++ and Java
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Domain knowledge in one or more areas – IoT / Edge Computing / Linux Kernel / Firmware
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R199126